The Japanese Skit Contest is back!!
JFKL is organizing the Japanese Skit Contest 2022.
The objective of this contest is to enhance Japanese language communicative competence among post-secondary school Japanese language learners in Malaysia.
This contest is open to Japanese language learners in Malaysia who are over 17 years old, in a team of not more than ten (10) members. The team must act, produce a video and submit the finished product to enter this contest!
This year’s theme:
Contents of the video skits must clearly depict this theme and utilize the Japanese language creatively so as to portray this message across. The theme can be interpreted based on your own perspective and understanding.
>> Check whether you’re eligible to participate here!
Video Skit Requirement
- i) All entries must be the original works of the eligible participants and no part or component thereof can be copied from any other work or material.
- ii) Video format must be in MP4 format.
- iii) The length of the video skit must not exceed 10 minutes. Any submission that does not adhere to this rule will be disqualified automatically.
- iv) The skit must feature the participants Japanese language ability, whereby the participating members will have to showcase themselves delivering lines in the video.
- v) Voice over is not allowed.
Submission deadline is on 26 February 2023 @11.59PM
Interesting Prizes to be won!
(terms & conditions apply)
|What’s New||Information & Downloads|
|FAQs||Read the >>FAQ<<
View >>PAST ENTRIES<<
|Call for Participants
(Deadline: 26 Feb 2023)
|(1) Read the>>FLYER<<
(2) Read the >>GUIDELINES<<
(3) Download the >>ENTRY FORM<<
(4) Submit the entries at: https://bit.ly/JSkitCon2022
|Final Screening||18 March 2023 (Saturday)|
|In commemoration of|
For the past year’s contest, please click the following 2020 Japanese Skit Contest