(ISHIDA Hiroyasu / 2018 / 118 min)
A 4th grader Aoyama learns about the world and writes what he’s learned into his notebook every day. He is friends with “The Lady”, a young woman who works at the dentist he goes to. The lady finds his intelligence, his grown-up attitude, and the fact that he can be a bit of a brat to be very cute.
One day, penguins appear in the suburbs where Aoyama lives. These penguins appear out of nowhere far from the sea, and then simply disappear. Where did they come from and where did they go?
Aoyama begins his research to solve the mysteries of the penguins.
Director: ISHIDA Hiroyasu
Director of Photography: MACHIDA Kei
Date: 19 August 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30 AM & 1:00 PM (Registration starts at 9:00 AM on 12 August 2023)
Venue: GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur (Level 5, NU Sentral)
Admission/Bookings: FREE admission. Prior booking is REQUIRED via Eventbrite. (Please proceed below for details.)
LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON ONLY. Screening in Japanese with English subtitles.
- Visit www.eventbrite.com.
- Search “The Weekend Japanese Film Show (August 2023)”
- Click “REGISTER”
- Insert no. of pax (max 2 pax per person)
- Click “CHECKOUT” and fill up your information
- Click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” and e-tickets will be sent to your email.
- Ticket bookings will start on 12 August 2023 (Saturday) at 9:00 AM.
- Please print your tickets or save it in your mobile and bring it to the registration counter during the screening day as proof of booking.
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 1: Register here.
ステップ1: こちらのリンクをクリックしてください: The Weekend Japanese Film Show (August 2023)
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
ステップ3: フォームに必要事項を記入し、「COMPLETE REGISTRATION」をクリックしてください。
Step 4: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS ご予約に際して
- Each person is allowed to register up to TWO pax only (including yourself).
- Each screening has limited seatings. Kindly ensure that you have registered and have received the e-ticket via email.
- Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE お問い合わせ
Please send a message to kl_info[at]jpf.go.jp or call us at 03-2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール email@example.com あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening. Alternatively, you can walk-in to be added onto a waiting list. Should there be tickets not redeemed, we will call and let you know.
Page last updated: 27 July 2023