The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur
|18th Floor, Northpoint Block B, Mid-Valley City, No. 1 Medan Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Job Title||Japanese Language Lecturer (Contract)|
|Job Description||(1) Teaching in Japanese language courses conducted by JFKL.
(2) Managing the Japanese language courses conducted by JFKL.
(3) Assisting in the planning and implementation of JFKL’s training programs and events.
(4) Assisting in any other JFKL’s support programs related to Japanese Language Education.
|Commencement of Work||Anytime between September 2018 and March 2019 (subject to mutual consent)|
|Condition||1. Working Day and Time
»5 days/week (Mon to Friday / Tuesday to Saturday)
» Overtime work may be required during busy time (overtime will be paid)
|2. Other Condition
(1) Salary: RM2,500 – 2,700 / month (depending on qualification and experiences) In addition, travel allowance and parking will be provided.
(2) Holidays: Varies with the nature of work assigned, and other holidays determined by JFKL
(3) Leave: Annual Leave 8 days, Medical Leave 14 days per fiscal year
(4) Entitlement includes personal/accident insurance, transportation allowance, EPF, SOCSO, EIS and other additional benefits to the employees.
|Requirement||1. Malaysian citizen.
2. Japanese Language Proficiency: JLPT N1 or its equivalent.
3. Age: Below 40 years old as of Sep 1, 2018.
|4. University graduates or under-graduates who are scheduled to graduate by Mar 31, 2019.
5. Major in Japanese language education or its related field is preferred. Although teaching experience is preferred, those without are equally welcome to apply.
|Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 31st January 2018
(1) A copy of the JFKL Japanese Language Lecturer Application Form (to be completed in Japanese). The form can be downloaded from the following link: JFKL講師応募用紙
2) A photocopy of the certificate/test score of the JLPT (if any)
|Procedure||a) Preliminary Screening
All submitted application will be screened. Only successful candidates will be informed via email or telephone by Friday, Sept 7, 2018. Date(s) of the interview will also be informed accordingly.b) Second Screening (Interview will be held between Sept 18 and Sept 20, 2018)
The place of interview will be at JFKL’s office. The travel allowance will not be provided. Those who are overseas may request for an interview via Skype.
|The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur|
|18th Floor, Northpoint Block B, Mid-Valley City, No. 1 Medan Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: 03-2284 7228
FAX: 03-2287 5869