The talents of Japanese traditional music is getting together in KL for a one-night performance at REXKL in February 2020!
Nobuto YAMANAKA (Tsugaru-shamisen), Satoshi KATANO (Shinobue), TAKA and Junya TSUKAMOTO (Wadaiko) are award-winning musicians in traditional Japanese music and each one of them are very actively performing both locally and internationally.
The band with the four of them was specially formed for Brunei-Malaysia Concert tour in 2020 and will travel with a wide range of Japanese songs from traditional to contemporary while introducing their traditional Japanese music instruments.
Enjoy their powerful style of playing, clear and sharp sound with sensitivity in expressing feelings in music!!
Tsugaru-shamisen refers to the shamisen music played which originates from Tsugaru Peninsula in present-day Aomori prefecture. Shinobue on the other hand is a Japanese transverse flute that has a high-pitched sound while Wadaiko is a traditional Japanese drum.
|Date & Time||11 February (Tuesday), *8:30 PM
*Time is subject to change
80, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
|Admission||RM45 (General), RM25 (Students, Senior, Disabled, JFKL members)
>>> CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS <<<
TRANSPORT OPTIONS to REXKL
- MRT Pasar Seni is 650m from REXKL. Approx 7-8min walk.
- LRT Pasar Rakyat and LRT Merdeka is approx 400m from REXKL. Approx 5 min walk.
- Ministry of Tourism and DBKL run Hop On Tour Bus, stops at a station 50m from REXKL. Accessible to tourists.
- GRAB Car is widely available in this area. Waiting time for a car to arrive is about 3-5mins only upon booking.
PARKING NEAR REXKL
- Open air parking available along Jalan Sultan, 50m after Mingle Hostel
- Open air parking available at the end of Lorong Pudu on Jalan Tan Siew Sin
- Covered paid parking is available at Kompleks Selangor
- Covered paid parking is available at Mydin Kotaraya.