JFKL GENERAL COURSE has the following features:
1. The use of Can-do Syllabus instead of Grammar-based Syllabus.
2. The main goal is to be able to use the Japanese language to communicate in various real-life situations.
(Starter, Elementary 1, Elementary 2)
These courses are intended for those who wish to acquire basic Japanese communication ability.
In these elementary courses, apart from attending classes, you will also be learning via an online platform in order to increase your practice opportunities. Your aim is to be able to use the basic Japanese language to communicate in various real-life situations.
(Pre-intermediate, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2)
These courses are intended for those who have doubts such as “I have sufficient knowledge about the Japanese language, but I don’t know how to use it according to situations”, “I want to be able to use the Japanese language that I know more efficiently”, etc.
In these intermediate courses, your aim is to improve your Japanese language proficiency while collaborating with your classmates in pair-work or group work activities.
COURSE SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION RULES
APRIL 2020 INTAKE
MARUGOTO: JAPANESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
“MARUGOTO: Japanese Language and Culture” is a coursebook that is based on the JF Standard for Japanese Language Education.
It has the following features:-
1. A lot of illustrations and photographs are used to make it colourful and fun to study.
2. Not only the language, but you will also learn about Japanese life and culture too.
3. Online resources are substantially available for elementary courses.
• Marugoto Site
• Marugoto Plus
• Marugoto Words: Coursebook dictionary
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Kindly visit our FAQ page for answers to any queries you might have.