Rudolf the Black Cat
( ルドルフとイッパイアッテナ )
( YUYAMA KUNIHIKO 湯山邦彦 & SAKAKIBARA MOTONORI 榊原幹典 / 2016 / U / 89 MIN )
Naive stay-at-home kitten Rudolf has always longed to roam the streets of his little neighbourhood. When his thirst for adventure inadvertently finds him lost in the big city, he meets Ippaiattena, a seasoned stray cat with the ability to read human language.
The odd pair strike up an unlikely friendship and Rudolf quickly discovers that he has a lot to learn about the world.
1. Based on a children’s book series by Hiroshi Saito, which has sold over a million copies since it started in 1987
2. Co-director Kunihiko Yuyama has worked on all 20 installments of the Pokémon movie franchise, from 1998’s Pokémon: The First Movie to 2017’s I Choose You!
3. Co-director Motonori Sakakibara is best known for Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, the first big-screen adaptation of the iconic video game
INOUE Mao – Rudolf
SUZUKI Ryohei – Ippai-attena
Directors – YUYAMA Kunihiko and SAKAKIBARA Motonori
Screenplay – KATO Yoichi
Music – SATO Naoki
Screening will be in Japanese language with English subtitles.
*Picture credit : ©2016 “Rudolf the Black Cat” Film Partners
|Date||16th February, 2019 ( Saturday )|
|Time||10.00 a.m ( Registration starts at 9.30 a.m )|
|Venue||GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur ( Level 5, NU Sentral )|
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
ステップ3: フォームに必要事項を記入し、「COMPLETE REGISTRATION」をクリックしてください。
Step 4: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS ご予約に際して
- Each person is allowed to register up toTWOpax only (including yourself).
- Each show is limited to the first 140 peoplewho registered and have an e-ticket.
- Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE お問い合わせ
Registration via email and phone is also accepted. Please send a message to info[at]jfkl.org.my or call us at 03 2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール firstname.lastname@example.org あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
Please proceed to the end of this page for the FAQ.
The Weekend Japanese Film Show FAQs
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- How many e-tickets are available for each screening?
130 tickets will be available.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.