Photo Credit : (c) 2014 TOEI VIDEO
100 Yen Love
(TAKE Masaharu 武正晴 / 2014 / 113 min / P13 )
Ichiko (ANDO Sakura) lives at her parents’ home. She rarely hangs out with other people. Things change when her younger sister divorces and moves back with her child. Ichiko and her sister’s relationship went bad, causing Ichiko to move out and live alone. What brings happiness to Ichiko is to watch a middle-aged boxer (ARAI Hirofumi) practice at a boxing gym. The boxing gym is located between the 100 yen shop where she works and her home.
ANDO Sakura – Ichiko
ARAI Hirofumi – KANO
ADACHI Shin – Screenplay
NISHIMURA Hiromitsu – Cinematography
TSUNETANI Yoshio – Lighting
FURUYA Masashi – Sound Recording
KAIDA Shogo – Music
Film Festivals / Award
2014 Tokyo International Film Festival, Japanese Cinema Splash, Best Picture Award
*Screening will be in Japanese language with English subtitles.
|Date||11th August, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Time||10.00 a.m ( Registration starts at 9.30 a.m )|
|Venue||GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur ( Level 5, NU Sentral )|
|Admission / Booking||Admission is Free. Booking is REQUIRED with first-come-first-serve basis and LIMITED to 2 pax under one (1) name ONLY .Method of booking
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- How many e-tickets are available for each screening?
130 tickets will be available.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.