The Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur’s bimonthly film screening (The Weekend Japanese Film Show) for April 2018 is coming! The admission is FREE! However, this time you need tomanually book your ticket online via Eventbrite.com
. Checkout the method of booking as well as the movie details below.
Nobody to Watch Over Me
(KIMIZUKA Ryoichi君塚良/2009/118 min/P13)
The Funamura family is the target of mass media attention after their first son commits act of murder. Furthermore, every move of detective Katsuura takes in protecting the bewildered daughter of the family, Saori is being fully exposed over the internet. In a deadly game of hide and seek Katsuura and Saori are eventually freed from the malicious attempts on internet addicts.
- SATO Koichi - KATSUURA Takumi
- SHIDA Mirai - FUNAMURA Saori
- KIMIZUKA Ryoichi - Screenplay
- MURAMATSU Takatsugu - Music
- SUZUKI Satoshi - Screenplay
- KAYANO Naoki - Cinematography
- YAMAGUCHI Shu - Production Design
- 32nd The Montreal World Film Festival ( Best Screenplay )
*Screening will be in Japanese language with English subtitles.
||14th April, 2018 ( Saturday )
||10.00 a.m ( Registration starts at 9.30 a.m )
||GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur ( Level 5, NU Sentral )
||Admission isFree. BookingisREQUIREDwithfirst-come-first-serve basis andLIMITEDto 2 pax under one (1) nameONLY.
Method of booking
2. Search “The Weekend Japanese Film Show (April 2018) : Nobody To Watch Over Me"
3. Click "REGISTER"
4. Insert no of pax ( max 2 pax per person )
5. Click"CHECKOUT" and fill up your information
6. Click complete registration and e-tickets will be sent to your email.
- Ticket sales start on30th March 2018 at 8.00am
- Please print your tickets or save it in your mobile and bring it to the registration counter during the screening day as prove of booking.
- If your have any further inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don't have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- How many e-tickets are available for each screening?
130 tickets will be available.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I'd like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.