Through music, the young boys and girls found their future
Cast: HASHIMOTO Ai, NAGANO Mei, SOMETANI Shota
Director: SETA Natsuki
Producer: MATSUDA Hiroko, SOMETANI Shota
Date: 20 August 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00 PM (Registration starts at 11:30 AM)
Venue: GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur (Level 5, NU Sentral)
Admission/Bookings: FREE admission. Prior booking is REQUIRED via Eventbrite. (Please proceed below for details.)
LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON ONLY.
Screening in Japanese with English subtitles.
- Visit www.eventbrite.com.
- Search “The Weekend Japanese Film Show (August 2022)”
- Click “REGISTER”
- Insert no. of pax (max 2 pax per person)
- Click “CHECKOUT” and fill up your information
- Click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” and e-tickets will be sent to your email.
- Ticket bookings will start on 13 August 2022 (Saturday) at 9:00 AM.
- Please print your tickets or save it in your mobile and bring it to the registration counter during the screening day as proof of booking.
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
ステップ3: フォームに必要事項を記入し、「COMPLETE REGISTRATION」をクリックしてください。
Step 4: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS ご予約に際して
- Each person is allowed to register up to TWO pax only (including yourself).
- Each screening has limited seatings. Kindly ensure that you have registered and have received the e-ticket via email.
- Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE お問い合わせ
Please send a message to info[at]jfkl.org.my or call us at 03-2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール email@example.com あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.
Page last updated: 1 August 2022