(MIKI Takahiro三木孝浩 / 2017 / 113 min / P13)
Cast: Ikuta Toma as Ito Kosaku, Hirose Suzu as Shimada Hibiki
Director: MIKI Takahiro三木孝浩
Original story: Kawahara Kazune 河原 和音
Screenplay: Okada Mari岡田 麿里
Based on a manga series “Sensei!” by Kawahara Kazune, it tells a story of Hibiki, a high school student who is in the school’s Kyudo (Japanese Archery) club, and Ito, a History teacher at the same school. Ito seems to be blunt and never smiles, but he actually has a warm heart. After Hibiki encounters a gentle and caring side of Ito, she gradually feels attracted to Ito and realises that her affection towards him is slowly growing.
Date: 17 August 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 am (Registration starts at 9:30 am)
Venue: GSC Nu Sentral, Kuala Lumpur (Level 5, NU Sentral)
Admission/Bookings: Admission is FREE. Booking is REQUIRED via Eventbrite. (Please see details below)
LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON ONLY.
*Screening in Japanese with English subtitiles.
- Visit www.eventbrite.com
- Search “The Weekend Japanese Film Show (August 2019)"
- Click “REGISTER”
- Insert no. of pax (max 2 pax per booking, LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON)
- Click “CHECKOUT” and fill up your information
- Click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” and e-tickets will be sent to your email.
- Ticket reservation starts on 10 August 2019 at 9:00 am.
- Please print your tickets or save it in your mobile and bring it to the registration counter during the screening day as proof of booking.
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
ステップ3: フォームに必要事項を記入し、「COMPLETE REGISTRATION」をクリックしてください。
Step 4: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS ご予約に際して
- Each person is allowed to register up to TWO pax only (including yourself).
- Each show is limited to the first 140 people who registered and have an e-ticket.
- Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE お問い合わせ
Please send a message to info[at]jfkl.org.my or call us at 03 2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール email@example.com あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
Please proceed to the end of this page for the FAQ.
The Weekend Japanese Film Show FAQs
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- What is the capacity of the hall?
It can fit for up to 140 guests.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.