Passage of Life (僕の帰る場所)
(FUJIMOTO Akio 藤元明緒 / 2017 / 99 min / P13)
Cast: Kaung Myat Thu, Khin Myat Thu, Issace, Htet Myat Naing, KITAGAWA Yuki, KUROMIYA Niina, TSUDA Kanji
Director & Screenplay: FUJIMOTO Akio
Cinematographer: KISHI Kentaro
Producer: WATANABE Kazutaka, YOSHIDA Fumito
Date: 17 April 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00 PM (Registration starts at 11:30 AM)
Venue: GSC NU Sentral, Kuala Lumpur (Level 5, NU Sentral)
Admission/Bookings: Admission is FREE. Prior booking is REQUIRED via Eventbrite. (Please see details below)
LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON ONLY.
Screening in Japanese and Burmese with English subtitles.
*Screening date and time is subject to change depending on MCO situation. Stay tuned on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest information and update.
**Subject to the Cinema SOP at the time of screening
(Please proceed to the end of the page)
- Visit www.eventbrite.com
- Search “The Weekend Japanese Film Show (April 2021)”
- Click “REGISTER”
- Insert no. of pax (max 2 pax per booking, LIMITED TO 1 BOOKING PER PERSON)
- Click “CHECKOUT” and fill up your information
- Click “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” and e-tickets will be sent to your email.
- Ticket bookings will start on 10 April 2021 at 9:00 AM.
- Please print your tickets or save it in your mobile and bring it to the registration counter during the screening day as proof of booking.
For more information, our Facebook event page here.
For further inquiries, please write to info[at]jfkl.org.my with the email title “The Weekend Japanese Film Show”.
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 1: Register here.
ステップ1: こちらのリンクをクリックしてください: The Weekend Japanese Film Show (April 2021)
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’. ステップ1: こちらのリンクをクリックしてください: [COMPLETE REGISTRATION] をクリックしてください。
Step 4: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone. ステップ4: E-チケットがE-メールにて送付されます。上映会当日はこちらのチケットを印刷してお持ち下さい。印刷が不可能な場合は、受付係員にチケットが分かる状態の携帯電話などをご提示ください。
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS お問い合わせ
- Each person is allowed to register up to TWO pax only (including yourself).
- Each show is limited to the first 140 people who registered and have an e-ticket.
- Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE ご予約に際して
Please send a message to info[at]jfkl.org.my or call us at 03 2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール firstname.lastname@example.org あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
Please proceed to the end of this page for the FAQ.
The Weekend Japanese Film Show FAQs
- I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
- How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
- Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don?t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
- When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
- I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
- What is the capacity of the hall?
It can fit for up to 140 guests.
- I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
- How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
- I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.