The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur
|18th Floor, Northpoint Block B, Mid-Valley City, No. 1 Medan Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Job Title||Programme Officer of Japanese Language Department|
|Job Description||(1) To assist in implementation of events and projects of the Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur in support of the development of the Japanese language education (Seminar, speech contest, school visit etc.)
(2) To assist Administration of Japanese Language Courses of the Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur (Planning, developing and advertising of the courses, attending inquiries, etc.).
(3) To assist in the day-to-day operation of the Japanese Language Department, the Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur.
(4) Miscellaneous duties
|Commencement of Work||By July 2018 (as soon as possible)|
|Condition||1. Working Day and Time
Tuesday to Friday 10:30～18:30 (Lunch Time 12:30～14:00)
Saturday 8:30～16:30 (Lunch Time 12:30～14:00)
» Occasionally working on weekends may be required and will be compensated by either replacement leave or overtime pay
» Overtime work may be required during busy time (overtime will be paid)
|2. Other Condition
(1) Salary: RM2,000 – 3,000 / month (depending on skills and experiences)
(2) Holidays: Sunday and Monday, and other holidays determined by JFKL
(3) Leave: Annual Leave 8 days, Medical Leave 14 days per fiscal year
(4) Entitlement include personal/accident insurance, transportation allowance, EPF, SOCSO, EIS and other additional benefits to the employees.
|Requirement||1. Possess a Diploma or Degree
2. Possess English proficiency for business communication, writing letters and composing speeches
3. Skills in MS Word and Excel is indispensable
4. Have an interest in Japanese culture and language
|5. Japanese language proficiency for basic conversation (equivalent to JLPT N3 and above) would be an advantage
6. Having related work experience will be given preference
|Send full CV (with recent photo) to email@example.com by Sunday, 6 May 2018|
|Procedure||Shortlisted candidates will be notified for Interview by 9 May 2018.
Interview for the shortlisted candidates will be on 14 or 15 May 2018 (unless otherwise arranged)
|The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur|
|18th Floor, Northpoint Block B, Mid-Valley City, No. 1 Medan Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: 03-2284 7228
FAX: 03-2287 5869