The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur (JFKL)
|Position||Public Relations Officer (Full-time)|
The officer serves to assist in a broad range of public relations tasks, which includes the coordination and execution of public relations for all programmes of the Cultural Affairs Department as well as issues related to JFKL. Although assignments will be under the supervision and direction of more senior colleagues who produce the respective programmes and events, it is much encouraged that the officer takes an active part in charge of each project in addition to developing new ideas and contributing to more effective discharge of duties.
Production of Publicity Materials
• POSM such as posters, flyers, programme booklets, invitations, questionnaires, and so on
Coordination of PR-related Tasks for Events
Management of General Enquiries and Database
Implementation of Project
|Start of Work||From mid-September onwards (negotiable). No later than 1 October, 2017.|
2. Weekend work may be required depending on the programme/event schedule and will be compensated with either replacement leave or overtime pay.
3. Overtime work may be required and will be fully paid according to the Malaysian Employment Act.
RM2,500 to RM3,200 depending on experience
2. Personal/accident insurance, transportation allowance, EPF, SOCSO, and other additional benefits.
1. Possess a diploma or degree.
2. Age: From fresh graduates to around 35 years old (negotiable)
3. Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Japanese is not necessary but would be an added advantage.
4. Basic computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office, email etiquette.
5. Candidates who can complete the whole term of the contract (3 years) will be preferred.
6. Preference will be given to candidates with related experience especially in the following areas: public relations, hospitality and service, performing arts, fine arts, film, cultural agencies, international agencies.
7. Good communication and task management skills.
|Application Deadline||Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application” by 15 August, 2017.
1. Full CV (with recent photo, age, complete academic and work history, expected salary)
Successful candidates will be notified with dates of interview.
Ms. Hiromi Ikeda
Phone: 03 2284 6228