The speech theme this year is “Me, after 10 years…” but students must create their own appropriate title. The speech must be within 5 minutes’ length.
The contest is divided into 2 categories:
- Public School Learners (Those who learn Japanese Language at Public School); and
- Private Learners (Those who learn Japanese Language outside the Public School)
Students under both categories, Public School Learners and Private Learners, are to complete the google form ( https://goo.gl/iZUCBU ) and submit them online by 28 February 2019, together with:-
- The link of the video of their speech uploaded on YouTube;
- Typewritten manuscript of their speech (on Japanese style manuscript paper 20X20 characters);
- Completed Contest’s Eligibility Form endorsed by their parent and school principal; and
- A recent passport-size photo.
Only online applications are accepted for both categories of the contest. Incomplete application will be rejected.
The application closing date is 28 February 2019.
Date: 20 April 2019 (Saturday)
Venue: The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur (JCKL)
(For the location map to JCKL CLICK HERE)
|WHAT’S NEW?||Information & Downloads|
19 February 2019 *UPDATED*
|(1) Date, Time, and Venue
(2) JCKL Location Map
22 January 2019
|(1) Contest Flyer|
|21 December 2018||(1) Rules and Regulations|
The 16th Japanese Speech Contest for Secondary Schools is organised by the Embassy of Japan in Malaysia and The Japan Foundation, Kuala Lumpur with the cooperation of the Ministry of Education Malaysia.