The 1st Japanese Sketch Contest for College students
Contest Rules and Regulation
(1) 2 winners will be selected by the co-organizers from the total number of manuscripts & image received. The image must be made of VCD, DVD or video tape.
(2) The sketch must be within 7 minutes of any topics.
(3) Contestants must submit their manuscript & image before the stipulated closing date, together with a completed application form. Manuscript & image submitted must be of the original work of the contestant and has not been presented in any contest or event before.
(4) Applicants must: –
(i) Be a student studying in any university or college at the time of the application;
(ii) Be a non-native Japanese speaker and neither of his/her parents is Japanese.
(iii) Be able to perform their sketch with a 4-member team.
(iv) Not be students from the Japanese preparatory schools with the exception of the third year students of Japanese Associated Degree program (JAD)
(5) Decision of the judges is final.
Closing date: 4 August 2008, Monday
Further Information: Please contact Mr. Nobli/ Mr. Honjo at 03-2161 2304 or email@example.com
The top 2 winners will present their sketch before a live audience during the prize award presentation to be held on 24 August 2008, Sunday.
Top 2 winners will be awarded certificates, trophy and valuable prizes.
– The Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur (JFKL)
– The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur (JCKL)
– The Chamber of Trade and Industry Malaysia (JACTIM)
– Embassy of Japan in Malaysia