Update (as of 27 February, 2017): Registration is now closed as all tickets have been redeemed. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to be on the waiting list and informed of any cancellations a day before the screening.
Date: 4 March, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 11.30 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. (2 shows)
Venue: Auditorium, Content Malaysia Pitching Centre, Unit G09 & G10, Platinum Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 50470, Kuala Lumpur (directions)
Admission: Free (registration is required)
Presented in Japanese with English subtitles.
Download our flyer here for the venue map.
HOW TO REGISTER ご予約方法
Step 1: Register here.
ステップ1: こちらのリンクをクリックしてください: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-weekend-japanese-film-show-in-march-again-tickets-32175566987
Step 2: You will be redirected to the official Eventbrite page. Click on ‘REGISTER’.
Step 3: Choose the session you would like to attend (11.30 a.m. or 3.00 p.m.) and click ‘CHECKOUT’.
Step 4: Fill up the form and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
ステップ4: フォームに必要事項を記入し、「COMPLETE REGISTRATION」をクリックしてください。
Step 5: An e-ticket will be sent to you via email. Please bring this e-ticket with you on the day of the screening. You can print out the e-ticket or show the JFKL staff-on-duty the e-ticket on your phone.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS ご予約に際して
1. Each person is allowed to register up to TWO pax only (including yourself).
2. Each show is limited to the first 120 people who registered and have an e-ticket.
3. Those without an e-ticket will not be permitted entry.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE お問い合わせ
Registration via email and phone is also accepted. Please send a message to press[at]jfkl.org.my or call us at 03 2284 6228.
ご不明な点がおありの場合、また、ご自身でのご予約が困難な場合は、当センターまでE-メール firstname.lastname@example.org あるいは03-2284 6228（日本語可）までお電話にてお気軽にお問い合わせください。
Please proceed to the end of this page for the FAQ.
(OMORI Sumio 大森寿美男 /2015/120 min)
After losing her father to the 2011 earthquake and tsunami disaster, Mie discovers a stack of New Year’s cards that has been left unsent for 28 years. After bringing the intended recipients together—all members of her late father’s high school baseball team—she suggests that they try out for the Masters Koshien, a seniors tournament for ex-high school baseball players. Led by Haruhiko, a divorced man desperately in need of a second chance, they aim for sporting glory once more.
NAKAI Kiichi as Haruhiko Sakamachi
Haru as Mie Tozawa
WAKUI Emi as Yuko Tatehara
YANAGIBA Toshiro as Naoyuki Takahashi
1. I have a friend/relative who would like to come along. Should we register separately or can I register for him/her as well?
You are allowed to book a ticket for a maximum of two people under your name. Both of you must be present with an e-ticket on the day of the screening in order to enter the auditorium.
2. How about if two or more people wanted to join me?
They would have to register separately.
3. Do I need to have an Eventbrite account to register?
No, you don’t have to. Just choose your desired session and fill up the registration form to obtain your e-ticket.
4. When is the last day to register?
There is no deadline for registration. Registration will be open till the day of the screening or when all available e-tickets have been redeemed, whichever comes first.
5. I have registered and attended the previous screening. Do I still need to register for the next one?
Yes, you must register for each new screening and bring along the relevant e-ticket.
6. How many e-tickets are available for each screening?
120 tickets will be available per session. 120 for the 11.30 a.m. show, and 120 for the 3.00 p.m. show.
7. Is there any other way to register other than through Eventbrite?
Yes, you can register via email (press[at]jfkl.org.my) or phone (03 2284 6228).
8. I registered but just found out that I cannot make it anymore. Can I transfer my ticket to a friend/relative?
Yes, you may but you would need to first inform us via email or phone so that we can change the details in our system.
9. How about if I would like to cancel my registration?
Please inform us via email or phone as well. Your e-ticket could go to someone else who may have missed out on a seat!
10. I’d like to attend the screening but the e-tickets have all ran out. What should I do?
Please send us an email or give us a call. We will inform you if there are any cancellations one day before the screening.